For more information on FAQ about eyelid surgery and our practice, please click on the links below:
- Common types of eyelid surgery
- Complicated Eyelid Injuries
- Droopy eyelids and insurance
- How do I choose a surgeon for my eyelid surgery?
- How long does it take for a patient to recover from a blepharoplasty?
- How often does Dr. Iyengar perform eyelid surgery?
- Mohs Surgery in San Diego–Why See Two Doctors?
- What are common types of eyelid surgery?
- What is an Oculoplastic Surgeon?
- What is cosmetic upper or lower eyelid blepharoplasty?
- What is Floppy Eyelid Syndrome?
- What is Mohs Surgery and how do Mohs surgeons work with oculoplastic surgeons?
- What is ptosis surgery?
- What kind of anesthesia is used for upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty?
- Where can I have my eyelid surgery if I live in Del Mar or Poway?
- Who is a good candidate for a blepharoplasty?
- Why do I keep getting a stye or chalazion?
- Will insurance pay for my eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty?